Precautions & Appointments due to COVID-19
Please note: While the CDC and state governments are relaxing mask and social distancing requirements in many public places, this does not apply to healthcare facilities, including physician offices. Many of our patients have high-risk medical conditions, so we take every precaution.
Everyone must wear a face mask in our offices.
- If you do not bring a mask, we can provide one for you.
- Patients without masks may not be seen in our offices at this time.
- If possible, we may reschedule a virtual appointment at a later time.
Our exam rooms are sanitized after each patient visit.
- All high-touch areas in our offices are sanitized multiple times a day.
- Keep in mind that frequent hand washing is very effective against viruses.
Please reschedule if you are sick or exposed.
- Check your temperature at home before you come. If it is above 100.4, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you, or anyone you have been around, have had a fever, shortness of breath, or dry cough, you must reschedule your appointment.
- We will not charge you for cancelling your appointment.
We are experiencing high call volumes and don't want you to be inconvenienced with a long wait. If you have a question or need to cancel your appointment, you can email us at MayfieldCares@MayfieldClinic.com. One of our staff will contact you as soon as we can, but no later than 1 business day after you contact us.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Why Choose Mayfield?
We are a trusted independent physician group dedicated to providing the best brain and spine care to the 25,000 patients we serve each year. Working with leading health systems in Greater Cincinnati, we rank as the largest provider of neurosurgery care in our region and as a destination for patients from around the world.
Today @ Mayfield
Be sure to arrive at the correct Norwood location!
Mayfield Minute: Skull Base Tumors
Dr. Yair Gozal discusses the treatment of skull base tumors at Mayfield Brain & Spine
At Mayfield, Patient Care is a Team Effort
At Mayfield, patient care is a team effort. Each of our care teams combines the skill and experience of many healthcare providers who specialize in different aspects of brain and spine treatment. When our specialists work together in an integrated practice, we keep the focus where it belongs — on you!
Make an Appointment